Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inserting Paypal buttons

Newbie here, still learning...

1. How or where do I insert the paypal buttons?
    I am selling things on my website, and would like the buttons under the pics, for people to click on to make a payment with paypal.

I went to paypal and made the buttons, and it gave me a html code to insert into the website.
    But where?? Or how? Very confused!

2. Also, I am making graphics, where people can choose the fonts, colors, and style, size, how would I do this?
    Also to paypal to make payments.
    Thanks in advance...

http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/

Answer to Q1

Hi there

To insert the html code from paypal, you go to your index page in bluevoda, and click on the top icon of those at the left of the page. Click it to open an html box then double click it. Having copied the code from paypal, click edit paste to insert it into the box. You will only see the button when you ftp the page. Hope this helps

jonny

Originally posted by Bird
    Newbie here, still learning...

1. How or where do I insert the paypal buttons?
    I am selling things on my website, and would like the buttons under the pics, for people to click on to make a payment with paypal.

I went to paypal and made the buttons, and it gave me a html code to insert into the website.
    But where?? Or how? Very confused!

2. Also, I am making graphics, where people can choose the fonts, colors, and style, size, how would I do this?
    Also to paypal to make payments.
    Thanks in advance...

Comment

Working...
    X