Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make my website appear full-screen on every monitor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make my website appear full-screen on every monitor?

Hi my name is Jonas and my domain name is www.dropinsurfshop.com . I want to know why my website doesn't fill the full screen when I view it on other computers. On my computer I get it to full screen when I open it on the Internet but when I use other computers it only covers maybe half the screen.

How can I make my website appear full-screen on any size monitor or computer?

Thanks

Re: How do I make my website appear full-screen on every monitor?

The appearance is different depending on screen resolution.

You can't make a site that fills in the entire screen in all computers with BV as it is a WYSIWYG sitebuilder. You can do it with Soholaunch, however, this implies that the page will not have excactly the same appearance in all computers, because Soho places all objects in tables which are dynamically resized according to the screen resolution
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X