Changing Colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Colour

Hi, I wonder if anyone has had the same problem or can help. Most of the background colour on my website is a custom colour grey. I have the custom colour saved in Bluevoda, so that I always use the exact same colour and, when I upload something, the colour is fine and matches, but an hour later, the colour has changed slightly and no longer matches. To rectify this, I go back into Bluevoda and without changing the color, upload it again and it is miraculously the same again.

I'm not sure if that makes sense, but if you look at http://www.nolonstacey.com/gallery.html, click on 'animals' and you will see that the grey within the box doesn't match the outer box as it does for the first hour after it is uploaded.

This isn't a major issue, but is quite frustrating and has been doing it since I created the site 2 years ago.

Any ideas?
    New Art website www.nolonstacey.com

Re: Colour keeps changing!!!

Hi, strange one! The only problem, is i cant get off the page is a color for the gray background image at the back of your photos in the i frame. I take it is this you meen?
    Only as a suggestion, you could try going to? lets say this page: http://www.nolonstacey.com/early_summer.html & delete the gray shape & introduce the correct gray as the background color for the whole iframe page via page property's.
    If you do this it maybe worth locking your i frame page when you bring it up on the screen to save any accidental moving of other things on the page.
    (Edit>lock all).
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Colour keeps changing!!!

lol ...

I have had this happen to me ... and it was all because of one shape on one page, and it all related to whatever page I published last ... so maybe that is why you see it change, if you have one of those shapes that is a different color somewhere this can happen and the color will change to whatever page you published last ...

... now that jibberish .. but I solved my problem by taking out the shape and reinserting again, and went through every page until I found the odd ball ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Changing Colour

I had this problem as well. On my site I used the one shape many times in 4 different colours for country colours. NZ being 1 black, 1 silver - 9 times each on about 10 different pages and the same for the Aussie colours - 1 green and 1 gold. When I published the Aussie pages suddenly my NZ ones changed to the Aussie colours.

In my control panel there was a long list of the shapes saved as bv0xxxxxx.gifs. I downloaded and renamed the 4 different colour .gifs from my control panel and inserting them into my BV 2 shape template pages as an image instead of a shape and copied my templates to all appropriate pages. That has fixed my problem. I have also deleted all the saved bv0xxxxx images making my image list a lot shorter.

Comment

Re: Changing Colour

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem since I installed Blue Voda in my new computer. None of my pages were changed but the next time I uploaded them from the new computer, the colours change.

Also on out of five buttons keep getting wrong. I upload again and it is fine for a few hours...

I have downloaded the new version of Blue Voda but it still says I have the old version 9.1.0 and not 9.1.7???

Comment

Working...
          X