How to get rid of the Windows shortcuts on picture tempates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of the Windows shortcuts on picture tempates

I need some experts to help me. I used the templates from Bluevoda website as my page template. But after I have the pages published, it always have an "shortcut" bar showing when the mouse is over the template. Please see the attached picture. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Re: How to get rid of the Windows shortcuts on picture tempates

That is called the image tool bar. To make sure it does not appear- simply place this bit of code inbetween the head tags- (right click on page and then choose page html and place code in that space)

<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no" />
    Cheers-
    Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Andy,

That is great, thank you very much. That means I have to add the code for every page? Is there any other way to make it work with Bluevoda?

Desmond

Comment

What Andy suggested works with BV, as with any other site builder. And, unless you use the php method to include the menu, (in which case you can have the code in your menu page and it will be automatically be embedded in all your pages) you will need to place it the Between Head tag in all your pages.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great, and can you show mw how to do it?

Comment

What do you need shown ? how to place the code in the between Head Tag, or How to embed a single menu page in the rest of your pages ?

For the first, View, Page HTML, click on Between Head Tag, and paste the code in the lower window.

As to how you can use a single menu page in your pages, have a look at Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dear Naval(I think this should be your name),

Thank you very much, you are so knowledgeable. What is the difference between using the Navigation Menu and the Single Menu Page?

Is there a huge difference using php rather than html? Are they compatible?

Hope you don't mind that I have so many questions.

Desmond

Comment

My name is George (LOL)!!

Navaldesign (and for many Naval) is my Naval Engineering Studio, thus the nickname.

Now, the Navigation bar is one type of navigation system. The php method described in the above tutorial, is not a navigation system, but a method to embedd one single menu page (that can be ANY type, navigation bar, menu bar, Go menu, as well as other elements, like headers, footers etc) and update just this one whenever you want to change something. Automatically the changes will appear in all your pages that have been built his way.

PHP and html: html is just a language that describes the page content to your browser. Absolutely no elaboration is done.

PHP is a web programming language: it can make calculations, make decisions (if.. then.. else...), comunicate with databases, etc. The code is NOT displayed to the browser, but is first pursed (elaborated) by the server which displayes the result (which can be text, images, colours etc) to your browser. The two are absolutely compatible. However, to use php with BV you need to add the php in the page after you create it. You cannot generate php code with BV.
                Navaldesign

Comment

OK George,

I have a much understanding about it now. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Desmond

Comment

Working...
                  X