• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iscuba11
    Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Deleting HTML in the HTML of the page

Some good natured person in the forum gave out some HTML to create a print button in Java. He said to put it in the HTML of the page properties. I did, it doesn't work and it is showing up in the middle of my title. Can you get rid of it for me and out of curiousity . . how do you modify the html in the page properties or delete html placed there if it doesn't work right????

I am including the webaddress, the website bv and the java script in a word file so you know what was place. Much thanks in advance for your help!

Fred

www.dieboldpwr.com/drawingindustcomm.html

P.S. How do I create a print button using the standard buttons in your tool box??? It seems unclear on the forum.
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Deleting HTML in the HTML of the page

Just delete the html code whereever you entered it at and republish.

I don' think that there is a tool in BV to add a print button, but i don't know for sure (I just don't remember reading about one)

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• iscuba11
      Sergeant

• Sep 2007

The html moved from a white area to a grayed out area that is non-deleting. If you go to the page properties - Right below is HTML, you will see 2 windows, one for pasting in HTML, and the top is grayed out. When you press where it is to be located (one of the buttons), the pasted in HTML moves from the white area to the gray area and you cannot delete it anymore.

Fred

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

Not sure, perhaps someone who uses BV will have a better idea of what is going on.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• Karen Mac
          General

• Apr 2006

You have to choose the tab that you originally choose. Thats where the code is hiding. Click each one til you find it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Bethers
            Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

To be specific - right click on the page, go to page html - then there are various headers - you will find the code under one of them - do as Karen says and find the one that has the code you added, and delete it.

I think you simply put it in the wrong place - and if you put it in the right spot, it should work as intended.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

• iscuba11
              Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Thanks all you great voda people. If I can now get my email to work right between my computer and my website, I will be totally happy! Do any of you brilliant voda people happen to live in Houston?? If so, I would like to call you and ask you to help get my email settings sorted out. The left hand ATT telephone DSL host does not talk to the right hand vodahost. I could sure use some help in fixing this.

With much appreciation!

Fred

Comment

Working...
              X