ABVFP database in bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABVFP database in bluevoda

I have ABVFP set up and everythin seems to be workin fine. I set it to where it automatically creates/adds to database, and Im wondering how to acces the database where the information is stored.
    Thanks

Re: ABVFP database in bluevoda

If someone could help me with this that would be great.

Comment

Hi spider,

I wish I had a conclusive answer, I've been meaning to look into such things myself. My best guess to start would be your cpanel, are you familiar? If not, be sure to have your greeting e-mail from BV handy, as it has your log in information.

Good luck, will be watching, hoping to learn!

Comment

Thanks, yes I've looked in cpanel, the only place I would think it would be is the My SQL databases, but it isnt there. I'll keep tryin to figure it out.

Comment

Does anyone else know how I can do this?
          Please help if you can.

Comment

ABVFP uses a MySQL database. On the other hand it could not have been differently, since you need to manually create the database before you can setup the script.

You can access your data from Control Panel, MySql section. phpMyAdmin.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X