• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arainima
    Private

• Sep 2007

Ftp Accounts

Hi Guys,

I am helping a friend of mine with getting his soccer club on line and I have got him a domain name and also I will be hosting it on my hostings account. The issue I have here is allowing this friend to access his web pages if he needs to do any changes. I just want him to access his site. Is there any way that I could create an account (maybe an FTP account) for hime to excess it? If so please help.....

Thank you,

Ticka
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Ftp Accounts

Originally posted by arainima View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am helping a friend of mine with getting his soccer club on line and I have got him a domain name and also I will be hosting it on my hostings account. The issue I have here is allowing this friend to access his web pages if he needs to do any changes. I just want him to access his site. Is there any way that I could create an account (maybe an FTP account) for hime to excess it? If so please help.....

Thank you,

Ticka
    Hi Ticka

Your friend needs to purchase his own voda hosting account. It is against the TOS of Voda Hosting to host websites for others on your own account ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X