This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to web page

I have installed a picture gallery, it works fine. When you click on one of the pictures it opens in the same window you were already in. If you click the back button it returns you to where you were. Is it possible to place a statement on the opened picture page telling them to use their browser back button to return or possibly put a "return" button on that page.

P.S. I'm quite impressed with the program and hope to publish the site soon.

Re: Return to web page

Mouse over one of the images and look at the bottom left of your browser, and it should display a url. Find the specific file (whatever is after the last "/" in the url), that is the file you will most likly need to edit in order to add a note at the top saying to use the back button. If that file has a .php extension then I'll get you the code needed to go back to the previous page

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Return to web page

I mouse over the thumbnail and it displays the graphic file that it will display when clicked on (sandrajean.jpg). So, what it is doing is just opening the graphic in a new window. I can edit the image and add a blank space on the bottom with the verbage I desire. Thanks ever so much.

Sometimes we all get brain stall, especially after countless hours in front of this machine.

Comment

Working...
      X