adding movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding movie

how does one add a mpg movie that the mfgr has supplied, i did not see any mntion of it in this forum tks

Re: adding movie

you have to make the movie in either Windows media or Quicktime. you have movie maker probably downloaded in your programs, so import the mpg file into the movie maker, edit it to desired length and quality and make the movie. I have the best results so far with Windows media, best quality. i would be happy to assist you with making the movie if you don't want to do it. you can contact me through my website. you can also see many movies that we have done and worked them into websites or internet commercials. Blue Voda is great for this.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
      you have to make the movie in either Windows media or Quicktime. you have movie maker probably downloaded in your programs, so import the mpg file into the movie maker, edit it to desired length and quality and make the movie. I have the best results so far with Windows media, best quality.
      Actually, to load the clips you have been supplied with, you will need to tweak them just a bit before loading them (mpg/avi/wav, etc.)....something that was not mentioned in the above post.

You can do this successfully yourself, and thereafter not need outside help if you review the Tutorial carefully.

You can pause the Tutorial as you watch it to preactice immediately in an open Blue Voda work page, and this is usually the best way to not only "test" your picking up the principle but have the immediate means to proof your work should you find a glitch!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

i have tried to add media player with the video, but get a little box with colors and nothing else.

Comment

Frank..

Email me before you are charged for adding a movie.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

let me just point out that I would not have and have not charged anyone in this forum any monies to help someone out. Many people have helped me, such as Lady Eye, Naval, Vasili. So please do not infer that I would charge Frankjone a red cent for my knowledge with adding videos to his website. Frankjone, I have offered that you contact me through my website. It has a phone number and I would gladly help you out through this process at no charge. I think that on the phone is a better way to walk through a process step by step. Hope to hear from you.
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

mrmagoo144 just a note of thanks for your help now iam in the process oo editing to make the movie shorter.

Tks
              Frank

Comment

Working...
              X