Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Font sizing/formatting wrong on one page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font sizing/formatting wrong on one page?

My site is www.norcalsurfacecare.com

Problem page is www.norcalsurfacecare.com/norcalwoodrefinishing.html Font sizing was fine and same as home page and now it larger and bolded instead of as it is designed in BV. Looking at page in BV or with Firefox it looks fine But when I view BV offline preview or republish it still wrong in IE. Applies to text coming from html script box or a normal BV text box.
    Page property font size adjustments don't affect this right?
    Maybe I broke the page in BV somehow?
    Would think I broke my browser or main BV program if not for the other page working..Please help..

Re: Font sizing/formatting wrong on one page?

Page property font size should affect it. But you need to look at your text box properties too. looks like maybe you changed it there or your default is something different and you change the home page one.. in either case, check both areas.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

In BV the page properties are arial 10 (both pages) and then the various text boxes have their own font, sizing, bold, etc. and I am looking at good formatting in the main page view on both pages.

On online version and offline preview version off wood page the main paragraph texts are bolded but correct size. The blue colored slogans are correct and centered and not being affected nor is the available services list. Last slogan is too large.The email script, and copyright script is large. The bottom text menu is affected also. The offline preview of the home page works ok.
      Program doesn't seem to be translating the one page correct.

How to procede to fix?

Do I save all my header/meta stuff somewhere and then 'select all' copy everything to a new page and then add the meta stuff back in?

Or do I uninstall program and reinstall? i mean how can I be looking at a proper page when working on it and then it previews and publishes wrong unless it is broke?.. Both pages are using same content. I even grouped some stuf together from home page and dropped it on the affected page and content still is messsed..

Any further ideas appreciated.. :)

ps-- just discovered new page from template crashes program..

Comment

So h1 can't be in a html box was problem...

How can I make an h1 under my banner work and not be seen without effecting everything of the text box formatting..add something reinstating the original way page is without h1?..lol.. am lost.

Comment

Working...
        X