Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why cant i copy and paste my html codes into BLUE VODA WHEN ITS OPENED??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why cant i copy and paste my html codes into BLUE VODA WHEN ITS OPENED??

as soon as blue voda is opened,i cnt right click and save any picture,i ct go to CJ affiliate programs and copy and paste the html into my blue voda page...i know how to do every thing buthits the first time it does that...i had to start my whole website over so cus my pictures where slidding from place for noreason now this again...i evne had a hard time getting in here..to write,it sayd wasnt logged in 3 times before it let me thrue...its doing some weird stuff to my computer... and when i close it every thing work back to normal....i even try reading mymail and clicking on a link and it wouldnt let me open it at all....closed blue voda and it opened my link when tried again...this is crazy?I used to use web edit and ever i had that many problems with my site and now affecting my computer...i made my payments on the 24th...kinda sucks that it braking down.i sent them a tickets...but its hard when you cnt see directly the situation.ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE?????

Re: why cant i copy and paste my html codes into BLUE VODA WHEN ITS OPENED??

To paste html, you first must open an HTML box.
    since it sounds life you have done that, try seeing if your computer is infected. To check, go to free.grisoft.com to download free Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware. Hope this helps!
    Awakening Audio Video Design
    www.awakeningavd.com

Christian Patrick Helvin
    www.christianpatrickhelvin.com

Comment

Working...
    X