• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone view my page please..?

HI GUYS,

can someone please take a look at this page for me:

www.pine*****pub.co.uk/friday.html

and if poss take a screenshot and paste it here for me please...i have been having probs with text overlapping on other screens apart from my own and want to see if what i have done has made any difference...

thanks to anyone that can help

troy

Re: Can someone view my page please..?

Most of the pages look much better... perfect even! =) These are the only "off" things I found:

On your "Cabaret" page (those pics... oh my! hehe) - Under the Phonix photo, just move your date - 11th Dec - up about 4 spaces. It partly drops below your box.

Text on "Special Events" page - "nice" drops down to the next line and overlaps "ON" in "LIVE ON STAGE". Is that bit in a table?

Lastly, on your day "Thursday" at the top... "JASON" drops down to the next line and overlaps "It's the pre-weekend...".

Otherwise, I saw nothing else odd from here! Looking really good! I'm blushing from some of those photos tho! hehe

Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Hi Julie...

thank you so much for your replies..it means a lot to get help.

So far i have only changed the friday and first page into tables..just to see if it worked...
      is there any chance if you have time you could do a screen shot of the friday page and send it to me at all. . i know its al ot of trouble but i would be able to see what others are seeing...

apologies for the pics....lol...its all in line with the cabaret we have here! lol

your site looks great by the way!!!
      i like the font aswell so may use that one too!!

thanx for the tip about banners - will try that later tonight..

thanx again, and if you can send me a screenshot to info@pine*****pub.co.uk it would be greatly appreciated...

Troy x

Comment

oh. . and julie...

i was reading in a previous post that you didnt want to make your site in the 800 x 600 format as there wasnt enough room to list everything. .

what did you do?
        i have that problem in that i cant fit enough on the page...
        did you do 800 across...then just go down as long as you liked ( hoping that you just need to scroll down to view it correctly) ??

Comment

Hi Troy =)

No problem, I have no problem sending you a screen shot... but I'll have to do it later from home. (I'm at work right now, and usually it's slow, but I have to get Payroll done today...woohoo!) So, I'll do it as soon as I get home this evening (I'm on Pacific time). I'm happy to help.

As for the page size, that's exactly what I did. I went 800 wide and 700 long on my pages. As far as I know, it all turned out okay. =)

Julie S.
          www.hanalynn.com

Comment

I have you covered on the screen shot, Julie.

http://www.daysofblunder.com/pine*****friday.jpg

Troy, don't worry about how long your page is, just worry about the width. People don't mind scrolling up and down, but it's annoying to scroll back and forth to read a page.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Cool... thanks race. =)
              www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Great music mix, I downloaded it and we are playing it in the office.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for your help guys..

glad you like the music...it will be changing every other week or so, so check back for the latest tunes....

thanks for the screenshots aswell. . .one day ill get there with my website...!! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X