This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might want to open a new website

If i want to create another website with BlueVoda how would I do that. I know I would need to get a web address...I go through *******. Then would I need to do another payment through BlueVoda or could it be included with my other website that I have. I already have an account with BlueVoda and have a website currently online, but I want to create a new website with a new address. So I then would have 2 separate websites and would not want to get rid of either. I would not be able to link it from my current website because my current website is totally different then my new website I want to create. I hope I don't have to pay again...but then again it is another website.
    www.perfectscents.ca

Re: Might want to open a new website

All you have to do is purchase a domain name from VodaHost at $19.99 a pop. You then open BlueVoda once everything is confirmed and when you publish you publish to your new websites folder where it says public_html.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Re: Might want to open a new website

VodaHost offers one FREE instance of the Soho software per account. If you want another instance of it on the same account, you'd have to purchase it from Soho or you could open a 2nd VH account and get another free instance.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X