font size in my menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• font size in my menus

Just update the latest BV and now my font size which is now 11 and was 8. I need to update some pages. Does this mean I have to change my navigation menu font size for this page and all other pages I update? Why did it do this and can I make the font size just as it was before? I want my old font size back without updating all pages.

Before the update: http://www.qualitylighting.net/antiquepage5.html

After the update: http://www.qualitylighting.net/antiquepage6.html

Thank You, Paul gaswizard

www.qualitylighting.net

Re: font size in my menus

Hi,

As far as I know the web pages on your server once published has no direct effect on your web pages when you update to the latest BV websitebuilder.

Neither does it have any effect on your BV files in your PC unless you edit the files and change the font size.

It has more to do with the font size setting in your IE or firefox browsers.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

You are correct. But if I have to do a complete update on my site then I would have to change the entire navagation menu bar. No big deal but a pain when I am going to expand my site to over 350 pages.

Thanks, Paul

Comment

PS, I just updated page 6 of my site and people who want to view the past problem will not be able to view it as I just changed the navigation menu bar to the correct size.

Comment

Originally posted by gaswizard View Post
          You are correct. But if I have to do a complete update on my site then I would have to change the entire navagation menu bar. No big deal but a pain when I am going to expand my site to over 350 pages.

Thanks, Paul
          Not sure why you would have to change the entire navigation on your site, I can see adding to it, but I wouldn't be changing my page names often? But ..

I think if this is your intent though, to have 350 pages and continuously be changing your navigation you should build your website with Navals php method. And I am sure you have your plan on how it is you will bring these 350 pages together as one website with easy navigation .. just some intermission thoughts for you ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X