menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menu

HI i have downloaded a template and it has some images for the menu.
    i was wanting is there a site or something on voda to make those images as the menu
    this is the image
    Attached Files
    Last edited by deimos161; 02-16-2008, 07:35 AM. Reason: adding the image

Re: menu

Originally posted by deimos161 View Post
    HI i have downloaded a template and it has some images for the menu.
    i was wanting is there a site or something on voda to make those images as the menu
    this is the image
    If the attached image, is the image you would like to use on your webpage you can do so.

1. You could insert it as an image - add the text to the image for the page navigation and link the text and the image to your page url. Add as many as you like, dependent on the amount of pages you want to navigate to.

2. You could install this image as a navigation bar that will show and be available for your use as insert nav bar.

to do this, you would take a copy of this image and place in

C://Programfiles/bluevoda/navbar

After you do this, the next time your open blue voda and apply the nav bar tool, this image will be found as a nav bar to use ..

Ideally doing so this way, it is nice to have a 2nd nav bar of the same size and look, perhaps a lighter color, which will take care of applying the 2nd nav bar image as a mouse over.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X