I have a question about Sortable Tables, search engines and site maps, and publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vigato
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

I have a question about Sortable Tables, search engines and site maps, and publishing

I have seen lists of items on some sites that allowed you to click the title heading and it would sort it based on that heading, like alphabetical name, price, genre, etc.

I want to use something to start off like

Name Genre Date Released

I want to be able to have the person click on name or w/e and have the entire list sorted out rather then him/her having to scroll endlessly down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

How do search engines work, i don't want to make my entire site and then have to start over because i did it wrong. Am i suppose to configure the search engine after i publish or before? I'm confused because i have no idea how it works.

----------------------------

Site maps are confusing also, i already had someone suggest something to me on that of something i could download, that would search through my site but what im trying to learn is am i suppose to be creating a site map before launch or after? I'm just totally clueless on this.

-----------------------------

Before i publish my website does bluevoda review it first to make sure i don't make any legal mistakes? I'm young and i don't understand alot of that stuff but i don't want to make a blunder and get sued or something. Do they write the copyright on my webpage or do i have to do that? Also what kind of things would be illegal to put on websites that you could get sued over, i need to know please.

-----------------------------

I need someone to explain to me how to get sortable tables that look nice, a search engine and explain to me how the whole thing works, and tell me what to do with site maps, and tell me about the whole publication process. Thank you for reading and i hope to hear some responses.
  • AJ113
    Special Status

• May 2007

Re: I have a question about Sortable Tables, search engines and site maps, and publis

Watch/read the tutorials, they will answer most of your questions.

Comment

Working...
    X