changing source code, in the web form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing source code, in the web form

can someone tell me if i can change the source, from the web, and what i need to do to do this,what web form do i need, will this work with open source i what to be able to have a box where people can go in and change parts of it how do i do this

Re: changing source code, in the web form

None of us can understand what you are talking about. Try listing issues briefly in a numbered fashion (for best results):

1. First detailed question here (I want to do this)
    2. Second comment here (What I want is this)
    3. Third here (Here is an example) .......etc....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

lol thats funny,
      #1 I LIKE TO KNOW WHEN I GO INTO THE SOURCE, CAN IT BE CHANGE
      #2AND CAN THIS BE DONE FROM THE WEB,
      #3 IF SO HOW, AND CAN OTHERS CHANGE THIS
      #4 I LIKE TO HAVE A PART OF IT TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE, AND HOW CAN THIS BE DONE

Comment

Sorry, the source coding on web pages can be viewed, but not changed by anyone outside of the hosted account (the administrator). Your [site] can be hacked, however, if you allow a "door" such as ill-written scripts or other 'portals' to be published on your site.

To allow "uploads' or modifications by Users of your website, you will need to furnish a type of interface, be it a script, a form, or functionality written into the site itself (such as might be featured in a CMS script: forums, photo contributions, memberships, blogs, etc.).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X