Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back-up files

Hi All,

Recently, my harddisk crashed due to unknown reason. Fortunately or unfortunately, i backed up my bv files once a week and I manage to salvage most of my files. However, quite a number of updated files were lost, those files that were not yet backed up.

But i had one problem with those files that were backed up. The images in all the pages are missing and i have to insert them one by one again.

Is there any way that i could ensure that the images are intact when i back up all my files? Any idea please?

Ana
    www.entrefina-ebiz.com

Re: Back-up files

When you restore the files that are backed up, if the images are put back into the same directory that they previously were before you lost everything, those images will again show on your .bvp pages.

Assuming your images were all in one folder when you first inserted them on the page, this will be an easy task, but if you picked images from different folders on your computer, well you can see this will be more time consuming.

Your images are still in your voda hosting account and will continue to show on your website though.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Back-up files

hi,

I agree with LadyEye. To save time for future use all images should be kept in one main folder or else you will have tough time picking up the images if they are filed in different folder.

Regards

Ana
      www.entrefina-ebiz.com

Comment

Working...
      X