help help help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help help help!!!

i am about to lounch my new site and i checked two pages (after i have published them) to see how it looks and all and the problem is that it loads very very slowlly!
    i use bluvoda in order to make the site but i do not use the regular buttons and templaets... i made my own buttons (which i put inb blue voda as pictures with a link) most of the pictures i use are in PNG formast (transparent pictures) so they look better on the site rather than jpg.
    i did resize everything to be as small as possible... i made the files as small as possible.. the page file (the one i load in blue voda) is not more than 12KB which is not really a large file... with all this the site loads up really really slowlly! i cannot have a site running up like this... what should i do? should i change it to another server? should i delete all the files in my control pannel and publish the new pages again (i have some files from all publishing atempts) please instruct me what to do.... the site is now temporry published under www.mambo-latino.com/index1.html
    then you press the israely flag to enter the site (there you can see it is already too slow) and then you can press the first button on the right upper corner to enter the secound page i made (which is very slow as well). please help me ASAP. i have seen all the tutorials and none of them helps me in this kind of matter
    thanks
    Yuval

Re: help help help!!!

Loads pretty fast for me.

Comment

It loads OK for me, but I can see that dial-up users will have to wait a good bit of time! But, your site is very artsy and I think that is going to be the nature of your site! There might be some help here in the forum, but basically if you do too much to the site to speed it up....you may degrade the visual pleasure of the sight....IMO!

Comment

can any one help me ... im trying to set up a website but i can not figure out how to make other pages like the home button or the brides button im only being able to do the first page helllpp please!

Comment

Courtney

You need to post this question in a new thread. You'll get a quicker response! Also, it would be a great help to give us more details and a link to your site if it is published.

Comment

Hi Yuval,

You have image size problems. I have answered you in this duplicate thread of yours: Click here. Good luck.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X