internet explorer issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet explorer issues

Hi, my site is in BV and at the moment for every 600 firefox users i get to my site i get only 15 internet explorer users. From my customer feedback i know that alot of my site isnt working properly in ie and sometimes even in firefox. My domain is http://www.qualityclotheslines.net Can you someone use ie and check out my site to see what actually happens as it works fine in my ie7. All feedback and help fixes will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Matt

Re: internet explorer issues

Put your site on ie7 and mozzilla next to one another no difference that I see.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Yes well i dont have a problem either but thousands are. I just wish i could get the problem solved. Obviously this cuts my sales in half. Anyone else having any trouble?

Comment

Matt,
        Checked most of the site in IE6 and FF (which i use normally) and couldn't find any problems what so ever! (Good job by the way)

Comment

Originally posted by Meanderer View Post
          Matt,
          Checked most of the site in IE6 and FF (which i use normally) and couldn't find any problems what so ever! (Good job by the way)

Same here, I checked and things seem to be sitting correctly in both browsers. Very few people use large size text while viewing webpages and this can create overlapping text in some areas .. so perhaps this is happening for some ..

So you could perhaps put your text view on larger (most have medium) and see if you can see how the text enlarges and throws things around a bit .. you could tweak for large text and I am sure you would then capture everyone, for those viewing in medium sized text they would just see a bit more white space around certain areas and this is never a problem, only a good thing ..

I think you have your pages build at around '1000 wide .. this is okay .. but there are still about 15% or so of the internet viewers that are still on '800 ... so for this percentage of people they will see sideways scroll on your page ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X