Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple calender for booking

Dear BlueVoda webbuilding-friends,
    On our website we need a simple availability calendar. When you can book, and when not. I now edit a table in Word, color the box of the dates red by hand, save the file in HTML format and publish this on the website.
    Check the page: http://www.lyndenhof.com/kalender.html

There must be a more simple/ flexible way to do this?

Marc

Re: Simple calender for booking

Hi, you can make one up that would be quicker to maintain by using the BV tables as your calendar. 12 months will fit on a page with a booking form very neatly. You could also make either mouse over links or popups to who has the booking are for on certain dates.
    Alternative! That i think some BV member use this http://www.homeawayconnect.com/calen...turename=en-US
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I think there were some very plausible suggestions mentioned in this thread .....

Many utilities allow you to personalize the display (in other words, rather than confirm a reservation, you can opt to show "availability" only).
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

"Hi, you can make one up that would be quicker to maintain by using the BV tables as your calendar. 12 months will fit on a page with a booking form very neatly. You could also make either mouse over links or popups to who has the booking are for on certain dates."

Hi Chris, good advice. I tried this and you are right. Using Vodahost tables within an inline frame is easier to create and maintain.
        Marc

Comment

Working...
        X