2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

First question to put no index for search engines for contact ,shipping, and policies pages, do you place the code in start of page or between the head , my other webbuider I had put it in head they did not have 5 choices only 3.
    second question on the banner rotator I know in preview in ie7 you got to click on for active x to see it do you still have to click when published thanks
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: 2 questions

Question not clear, please rephrase.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Okay I will try to rephrase the html code for no index search engine, I will put it on my contact page, shipping and policy pages. in bv you have 5 choices I believe it goes between the head tag I am not sure.
      Question 2 banner rotator in preview to check it in ie7 you got to click on blue bar for it to run by active x but not in mozzila. If you got to hit it when published in ie7 then I will not use it. Some people will not click on it and then leave For example myself will not stay on a website if you have to click on active x. hope this is clear thanks
      sigpicJoe

Comment

Okay I will try to rephrase the html code for no index search engine, I will put it on my contact page, shipping and policy pages. in bv you have 5 choices I believe it goes between the head tag I am not sure.

Put it inbetween the <head></head> tags

Question 2 banner rotator in preview to check it in ie7 you got to click on blue bar for it to run by active x but not in mozzila. If you got to hit it when published in ie7 then I will not use it. Some people will not click on it and then leave For example myself will not stay on a website if you have to click on active x. hope this is clear thanks

Active X doesn't work with Mozilla, or any browser other then IE for that matter. You can't avoid it asking you to run if your browser is set to prompt before running active x. The point of that feature is so the user can choose not to run an active x application because of how big of a security risk active x is.

The best solution is to find a solution that doesn't use active x

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

However the warning only appears in preview. By default IE displays Active X content from the net, but strangely is by default set to provide a warning for local (as in preview) content.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the anwser guys
            sigpicJoe

Comment

Working...
            X