Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find my IP address when trying to do FTP

Hi :

I hv just finished building my web pages using BV but not yet published them. I hv some PDF files that I wud need to link to some of the pages. Following the video tutorials step-by-step, I clicked on "FTP Manager" under "Tools", the page opens correctly.

Clicking on "Connect", the correct dialogue box opens. However, from the drop-down list, I cannot find my Server IP address.

Wud appreciate if some kind folk wud point out where I hv gone wrong !

Thanks,
    KS Neoh
    ksneoh@crystalimage-lcd.com

my soon-to-be published website is :
    www.crystalimage-lcd.com

Re: Can't find my IP address when trying to do FTP

BlueVoda and BlueFTP will only publish / connect to a VodaHost account.
    If you do have one, and your IP address doesn't appear in the dropdown list, it probably means that your account is on a new server (more are added every month) and your BV version is earlier than that. If this is the case, please download the last BV version from here.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Can't find my IP address when trying to do FTP

Thanks,Naval Design :

I did that. Found my IP address now. Have started to transfer a number of files to the FTP.

Thanks.

ksneoh@crystalimage-lcd.com
      www.crystalimage-lcd.com

Comment

Working...
      X