X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1alvinnewton
    Sergeant

• Nov 2007

I am creating an e-book I am going to sell online. I want to have a sign-up and login page that gives the customers full access to the page that will have the e-book and other info on it after they pay for it!

How can I do this?

Thank you,
    Alvin Newton
    Alvin Newton
    President
    Newton Digital Marketing
    MTBAlvin******.com

OneShopAuto.com
    TahoeHybrid.com
    TheChevyMalibu.com
    SimpleGirlz.com
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Sign up and log-in on home page

You can use a password protected directory with cpanel and manually create a username or password for someone once they have paid. (I have a script available in my sig that will let the user create them, but there is no payment system to only give access once they paid).

There is probably a script available that will allow users to make their account and will activate once they pay that will protect pages as well as the files (whether they store the files in a database so they don't actually reside on your website, or in a protected directory). Check hotscripts.com

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Sign up and log-in on home page

Also check IDC
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X