• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • E-Z E-Z
    Private First Class

• Dec 2005

Menu Bar Publishing

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A very unique situation.. I am building a site using BV, but at the same time I have another website hosted somewhere else.. I thought I might try how the new pages are coming along by uploading them onto my existing site.. everything published except for the Menu Bars... I checked the actual HTML generated Code for the menu bar and they seem to import the default images and functions as BlueVoda default menus... I tried copying and pasting the codes into a new HTML space but that didn't work ... even when I did that, nothing comes up on the page when published...

Any ideas..?? I am moving everything to VodaHost soon, but I would, in the meantime, like to see what these pages look like while I'm creating them.

Another question: How can you get a submit function (on a form) to perform multiple functions: ie, send the completed form to my email and at the same time bring up the success or thankyou page.

Anything is greatly appreciated... Cheers.
    EzEz . .
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Menu Bar Publishing

1)There are certain functions of BV that are encrypted and only work with a
    VodaHost account.

2)Use the PHP code provided on the tutorial page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X