• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mellogran
    Private

• Apr 2008

Thinking of transferring to Voda - Help

I have purchased webhosting with Ipower for two years. (already paid), but cannot start my website for it's so difficult for someone like me who is new to web building and does not understand the jargons. I stumbled upon this site and am really impress. I am thinking of transferring, but I will loose all my money I paid for the two years. I am so confused, but I am stuck with no website and trying to figure out on my own how to create it. Any advice?
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: Thinking of transferring to Voda - Help

Hi,

Check IPower sales terms and check whether they will do a refund or partial refund. If not, then you have to make the difficult decision.

I was just like you when I started. I am still learning about Php & MySql but I have my website running already thanks to BlueVoda.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• mellogran
      Private

• Apr 2008

Thank you, I will find out.

Comment

• jcaywood
        Major

• Dec 2007

3 months ago I had no idea how to create a website and and now I at least know enough to get two sites online. I had the first one online with 20 pages in a week.
        I see some of these ads on the local radio station website advertising that they will create your 3-page website for only $500. Wow!

And if I can do this, I'm sure you - or anyone - can!
        Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
        Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
        Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Working...
        X