How can I edit a page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I edit a page

My page on the internet shows something I would like to edit out. The problem is it does not show up in bluevoda so I can not correct it. It shows up on the webpage though? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    sucessinlife

Re: How can I edit a page

How are you trying to access / open your page in BV?
    www.gabor-music.com

Comment

Can anyone help me with this issue. I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried everything I know to no avail.

Thanks

Comment

I have been opening the page in BV to try to edit it. The item I want to edit out does not show up in BV but it does on the web page. I can not figure it out.

Thanks

Comment

URL, please
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

The URL sucessinlife.com

Thanks

Comment

What are you trying to remove? Are any of your items inserted by an html box?
              CarbonTerry
              Semper Fi
              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
              Zone 5 Photo
              My USMC

Comment

yes some are html but at the begininng of the first sentence is a link that I want to remove the Site Sell. I did not put it there and I am not sure how it got there?

Thanks
                TLP505

Comment

Right click the very first sentence ( I wanted to ....) and select HTML.

See if you have not, by mistake, added this link in the Before Tag of this text. I'm telling you to do so, because i see that this link is in the same div as the text.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much it worked great. I really appreciate it.

TLP505

Comment

You are very welcome. Sometimes, "reading" the code helps.
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                      X