Counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter

Now that i have managed to sort out my computer i can get on with designing my website.

Does anyone know how to include a counter to the site?????

Re: Counter

There are so many sites that offer free site counters just google it and you can get a site. Its a html code that you will put it on your site, however you got awstats in your cpanel thats tells you how many visitors come to your site so you realy don't need one but thats up to you.
    Joe
    anytime-figurines.com
    jkteddybear.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Once you get into your cpanel you will realize you dont need a counter as there are complete stats on everything in there....I can even tell you where my visitors find my site and enter on. So dont worry about a counter...and the awstats record visits not just hits.

Cheers
      Sharon
      www.rosnasharnfarm.com

Comment

Don't put a counter on your website... not professional, not acurate, and not necessary. as mentioned above you have one of the best stats program built into your control panel.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi like the guys before me said there is no need to add a counter to your site to count your number of visitor hits you had on the site.

Q. What kind of counter do you want to add? for example do you want A counter that counts time, days and months or do you want a counter that counts members etc?

Regards
          Chris
          Semper fi....

Comment

Working...
          X