This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandbox for site

I have been having serious problems with updating my site. I coincidentally transferred my site to a new pc and uploaded bluevoda 10. The pages on my new pc did not show any images because the filepaths were now different and as my navigation was made up of rollover images when I uploaded changed pages the navigation did not work. My suggestion is: is there any way one can upload a mirror of one's site into a sandbox so that problems can be resolved without the actual site being down when things go wrong. If this cannot be done, then I suggest that it would be great if it could.
    James.
    http://www.jamesbartondesign.com

Re: Sandbox for site

Just create a folder in your site, and publish test pages in there. Once tested, you can publish in the real (public_html) folder.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X