Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double text on each page and it is the home page text thats overlaying the page text!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double text on each page and it is the home page text thats overlaying the page text!

In my site http://superbubbles.co.uk/who_is.html and all pages that are not the home/index page have double text! With the text from the Home page over-layed on the text. I have cleared each page and I still get the double text. I have added the cache prevention text recommended but that did not fix it.
    Also I never seem to be able to get the edges of items to exactly line up it there a setting that causes this? For example the bottom of the Nav bar and the banner always has a space between them.

Thanks!

PhilF

Re: Double text on each page and it is the home page text thats overlaying the page t

I really don't see overlayed text on your pages. I am viewing with IE7.
    As far as lining up items; I don't see items that you would line up! Are you referring to the text edges? If so, it looks like you have used the "center alignment" format when typing your text. That's controlled by the "alignment" buttons, top middle of your tool bars.

Comment

Re: Double text on each page and it is the home page text thats overlaying the page t

Hmmm. I don't see the double text issue.

Comment

Not sure what happened here, as i looked a wile back & the pages where all over the place with double text. Now it is looking OK. Strange!
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X