Page Width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Width

I have increased the page width in Page Properties. When I Preview, the width has not been changed. Is the page width fixed?

Re: Page Width

No it's not fixed. Your browser may be showing a cached preview. Try pressing F5 several times to refresh the browser.

Comment

Thanks
      I have changed width to 900 in both Page Properties and Layout/Guidelines Settings and also pressed F5 many times. Unfortunately It doesn't help. I use a Template as background ca 22 cm.

Comment

If you can post the url so we can see??
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I've not signed up for Voda Host yet. Maybe that is the reason why I have problems with the Preview.

Comment

The fact that you are using a template is probably the problem. The template is considered an image, so when you change the width of the page; the template,(image), stays the same. The only way to change the width of the template is to select it and drag the sizing handles. However, it may distort the template image.

Comment

Thanks for your support. I'm new in this forum but I'm already impressed by the respons and support I've got. Because of this I'm going to sign up for Vodahost. I think it's something wrong with my browser. I will contact HP who preloaded Windows VISTA. Good wishes from Stockholm.

Comment

You are quite welcome. I've never regretted signing up with VodaHost and it seems like many others have the same view.

Good luck to you and your website efforts!

Comment

Working...
                X