Downloading files as a visitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading files as a visitor

Hi, folks. when I download a zip file as a visitor, it doesnt download correctly, unless I use the internet download manager. Is this always to be done this way ? Cause if I download a zip file from somewhere else it downloads just fine, without the use that program. Icant be telling everybody, yes but to download the file first you have to instal this or that. Please help. Bye And thanks In Advance.

client Id #25945

Re: Downloading files as a visitor

Most times this is not necessary for the user to have to apply additional items to download the zip file, the download manager is not always necessary .. no .. what files are you referring to that your visitors may be downloading from your site?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Downloading files as a visitor

hi ladyeye, i want visitors to be able to download avi files, as zip files, but when i try to do it myself as a visitor, the download instantly shows as complete but hasnt realy downloaded anything. the only way this works ok, is if i use a program (internet download manager) sugested in the tutorial page. why is this ?

Comment

Working...
      X