• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bird
    Captain

• Oct 2005

Same background, differrent pics help

I know I have seen somewhere on here, where you could have a background, centered, 800x600. Add links to differents pages, like, page 1, page 2, etc.. Where the image background and words stays put, but the pics are differrent when clicking on page 2, page 3, etc..

Can someone direct me to this article?

Or can I just open the existin page 1, rename it page 2, and just change the pics. Save as page 2, without erasing page 1.

Just wondering so I don't have to do each page, multiple times, and not getting things lined up just right, and have it jumping.

Sorry for the confusing.

http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Same background, differrent pics help

If I read you correctly, it's the same problem I had when I started. Each page jumped about and nothing was in the exact same place... I ended up doing one page then saving it as a template. Then, when I needed to make the next new page, I opened the template and made my changes and added/swapped images etc, then saved it as the new page name. That way all your basic stuff like page heading and navigation bars are all in the same place. I hope this answers your question.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X