• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leonardjag5
    Private First Class

• Apr 2007

Can someone give me instructions on how to build a vacation rental websi

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to build a vacation rental website. I am a computer dummy and does not know where to start. I am in desperate need of help and I am lost.
    Leonard
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: pages with lots of graphics

Follow this link to download Blue Voda for FREE and after following the Tutorials (you will see the button inside Blue Voda to link you straight to the Tutorials), you should be able to quickly become adept in designing basic web pages....the more you study the tutorials, the more aspects you will learn and be able to incorporate in your website design as well.
    *You can always pause the tutorial to immediately "practice" the skill presented right then and there, and then resume the tutorial at your own speed!

You should always begin with a Website Plan.....take the time to analyze your site layout and flow.....as well as give some structure to your "Business Plan". You will find that this being clearly in front of you will not only help to not leave anything out, but might also influence an overall web design, to fulfill a purpose!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X