Using bluevoda for an ebay like website for my customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using bluevoda for an ebay like website for my customers

i want to know if there is a way to present my customers my new products as if they were in ebay or craigslist with a little image on the side and just a tittle that links to te page of the product, as if they were looking in craigslist listing you know, my problem is that im learning bluevoda right now and i know nothing about programing, i was told i need some kind of database... any help would be REALLY apreciated...

Re: Using bluevoda for an ebay like website for my customers

Hi Leks29

Goto your cPanel and select Fantastico Deluxe.

theres a whole lot of free programs there which will suit you.
    You can install any one and customize to your own needs.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

thanks for the quick reply but what do i use whitin fantastico and how???... i know i sound like a dumbass but i really dont know anything about this...

Comment

Hi Leks, probably your best bet would be to sit down and watch these first. You need to learn the basics first before you go too advanced.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Zuriatmna

I'm new too, what's cpanel? where do I find it or go to it? you say it as if it were in my menu tool bar?

Hubovetz

Comment

Originally posted by hubovetz View Post
            Hi Zuriatmna

I'm new too, what's cpanel? where do I find it or go to it? you say it as if it were in my menu tool bar?

Hubovetz
            You will need the info that was supplied in your welcome email when you joined Vodahost. LINK to cpanel logins.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks i saw some of them and then started working on the site i found a script from Matter***** and it was helpfull as an idea, but i dont know how to install it... i mean i did the install instructions but i dont know if it works or not...

Comment

Working...
              X