Email Problems Plz Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Problems Plz Help

Look i created a form for people who want to have an email in my site www.deamonox.net ok i add the folowwing information it says thank you for creating that is my thank you page after your register and theni go to my cpanel i go to the email my email i created and i get the email mail failure everytime i try to register any ideas what i did wrong?

Re: Email Problems Plz Help

Originally posted by deamonox
    Look i created a form for people who want to have an email in my site www.deamonox.net ok i add the folowwing information it says thank you for creating that is my thank you page after your register and theni go to my cpanel i go to the email my email i created and i get the email mail failure everytime i try to register any ideas what i did wrong?
    Deamonox,

don't mix Form issues with email issues. Your form works perfectly, and it sends the mail to the address that you have specified to me (readthe script carefully and you will see which one it is.). Your email issue is probably due to bad Outlook Express settings, so please watch both tutorials: the one on how to setup your email account on the server and the one on how to set the correct settings in your Outlook Express.

You will then be able to receive the form data in your email.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X