Problem with Glass Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Glass Buttons

Hi all. I am re-writing my pages in Spanish from English using Google translator. Here's my problem... when I 'save as' an english page with spanish text and a new extension ie: knowledge-bank.php to knowledge-bank-es.php (spanish), all the text changes except the glass buttons. I change the text in the buttons (english/spanish) however when I publish the spanish page, the buttons on the english page turn to spanish. Similarly, if I publish the english page, the buttons on the spanish version revert to english? An example of this can be foun on my landing page here
    and here
    Thanks in advance for any asistance.
    Glendene
    The Female Zone

Re: Problem with Glass Buttons

It sounds as if you originally copied your spanish buttons to your english buttons or visa versa and the changes you make to the text seems to change the whole lot so you are on a merry-go-round.

Set up your english buttons as they should and republish so you know they are correct.

Now for your spanish buttons, DO NOT COPY AND PASTE the buttons from the english pages.

Insert NEW buttons and edit those to spanish. You can then copy and paste those for all your spanish pages. These will be saved independently and not impact your english buttons.

I hope this makes sense??

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Problem with Glass Buttons

Thanks so much Darren, I will do it that way.
      The Female Zone

Comment

Working...
      X