hosting switch question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hosting switch question

We (tonyollerfans.com) have recently been accepted to be hosted for free at Fan-sites.org. It's such an honor because its a difficult site to get accepted to. Vodahost and BlueVoda have been so good to us getting our fansite off the ground. After nearly a year, our fansite has finally gotten big enough to hang out with the big shots.. lol so i officially switched the servers today and wanted to be clear of something, once switched i can no longer publish something in bluevoda since it can only be published with vodahost correct? and it would be safe to cancel the subscription payment too?
    Thanks so much for helping us reach our dream of being a prestigous fansites that even Tony Oller himself recognizes every day. So many positive experiences have come from VodaHost and BlueVoda, and I have recommened it to everyone I know!!!
    Thank you soooo much!

Re: hosting switch question

Who's Tony Oller?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

he is an actor/singing/songwriter on Disney Channel

Comment

ahhhh ok.. thank you.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

yeah he's the one we run the fansite for. so am i no longer able to publish using bluevoda since the servers are switched? and is it safe to cancel payments?

Comment

You'll need to put in a support ticket for questions of this nature. Everyone on this forum are clients as much as yourself and couldn't annswer this sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X