Looking for my ip address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for my ip address

hi david, im looking for my ip address and it doesnt say it in the welcome email...all i see that has an ip is "request generated by:" then my IP...but it doesnt list in pull down menu and i also installed most updated. help please..

Re: Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginners

If this is a new account.. what you have recieved is just your reciept and most likely has your computers ip on it. The welcome email once your account is set up is like two pages long and will have a ton of info on it. It takes about 24 hours sometimes for the welcome email to generate and your account to be set...especially if you ordered over the weekend.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginners

thank you karen, i will wait for that email then. this is exciting, i already getting started :)

I just registered for my id/password this morning...what do you mean by "ordered"? do you mean register?

Comment

Re: Looking for my ip address

Hi, you will get your all your details when you open an account with VH via the order/sign up area.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X