Adding Navigation buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Navigation buttons

I cannot figure out how to add additional navigation buttons. When I added the nav buttons only 4 came up and I need more. Each one will then be modified as a drop down menu. Or should I just add the GO menus? I need multiple buttons as I have over 1,500 items for sale! Also is there a place to get help without the video help (there's just not enough info) so I can at least search for the answers? I don't like using forums as I have no time for it. I'm updating our existing site which just s*&^#! Free gift & Gift Card for the first 2 answers that are viable & only if you feel comfortable sending your address to support@TreasuryofGifts.com Thanx !!!You may check out our site either at www.TreasuryofGifts.com which is our 'main' site or at www.MerchantCircle.com We have a lot more items posted there! Mike at Treasury of Gifts

Re: Adding Navigation buttons

Once you add the navagation bar (buttons) double click on it, change the text make your links, etc. To add more you just click the add button while in the properties (the place you were able to change the text. You can add as many as you need or can fit. But if you have that many I think I would use the menu bar so that you can have sub-menus. These will not show up as standard buttons but you can play around with the styles to find what you like. To add sub-menus click on one of your links (so it is highlighted) and click add, you can repeat this many times. The sub-menus will stay hidden until the user runs their mouse over them. Again keep playing around with them until you like it. You can preview them but you will have to allow blocked content (in preview mode) this is normal and will not harm your computer because it is only allowing what you have built. You can also see an example of this style on my site.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
    X