Image not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image not found

Happy New Year everyone! I am revamping my web site a bit. Want to give it a simpler look. I downloaded new templates; inserted one into my new page and it looked fine. did a preview in the browser and it looked fine. saved the template page as "index"; then tried to clone it for page two. Now when I open the page in BV it does not show the template?? only the text and a small navigation bar that I added to it before saving. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Thanks, thelogoemporium.com

Re: Image not found

Have you moved the images from when you last made the 1st page?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

No I have not. The only thing I have done recently is installed the lastest version of BV. But that was the other day and I created this new page using that new version today.

Comment

Hi,

I do not think you can clone a template. You have to repeat what you did with the first page over again.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

ya open the index, delete what you dont want on your next page, then save as your template ... then open the template to begin each new page and save with each new name again ..... (your navigation, and things that will be the same on all pages should be on this one page to begin each page with)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X