color seting text hyperlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color seting text hyperlink

I'm a new user. I've studies all the tuorials, helpful but...

I'm hyperlinking text to a page within my same web site.
    When I do this, it changes the text color to blue. I want it to be a different color. How do I do that?

Thank you

Re: color seting text hyperlink

In page properties. Right click on a blank somewhere and select page properties...you can change the slider bar colors, link colors etc.

You will have to go set it on all your pages that you have currently have done.. but when you clone the page or use your master page for new ones if you have set and saved it will be there for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you
      Under page properties, background - I found link color.
      I changed the color but it didn't change the color of the text that I'm trying to hyperlink.

The text is not from a menu bar or text menu etc. It's just text. Should I be creating the text some other way to make it hyperlink and be the color I want instead of blue like what shows up in a text menu?

Comment

The links will always be blue on your BV page, but they will show the proper colors when you publish. If you ever want several links to each show different colors, you can highlight the link text and change them individually by creating a new style in the window that pops up.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

What you will find that although you have made the changes, the text you see in BV looks no different. When you publish the pages and view it on-line, you will see those changes.

Darren
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Does Anyone Know How to link between pages. You have to chose html But its not published ?? Like its for wedding photos and On my editing page I have like headers at the top (prices, photos, contact us etc...) can I link it so when people click photos on the home page and click photos it will take them to the photos page I created

Comment

To link pages you have to have a domain name and publish the pages so you will need a hosting account with VodaHost. There are videos showing you step by step how to do this, click the links above.

Also you want to start your own thread when asking questions, not jumping in on someone elses.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
              X