new web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new web site

hi i already have a voda host web site www.fmspanishpromotions.com i want to build another website within my account but a completly different website to my original one, i can also use a different computor but how do i download the bv icon so i can access my files , i dont quite understand the ftp bit , so i would need to access the new files from the desktop as i do with my original website. any help would be much appreciated. many many thanks. debs
    Debby

Re: new web site

You can build both sites from the same computer (or both if you transfer the files back and forth, keep them on a flash drive) You would have to purchase a new domain name, go into your control panel and add a add-on domain. There are videos on how to do this. When you publish you will have to specify which domain you want ot publish to, your original will simply be public_html while the add-on will be public_html/the new domain name
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

many thanks, is it possible to get the desktop bv icon that contains the website on another computor as the other site is my daughters she will work of her computor on the new site.
      Debby

Comment

Just download bv to the new pc and u will get the desktop icon.

Comment

many thanks for your reply. debby
          Debby

Comment

I wonder if this is the correct way to post a thread, but I have a question on bluevoda usage. I downloaded BlueVoda website builder in one computer and started working in a website design, then I installed the application in another PC and I wanted to continue the same website design in the new PC, but I don't know how to transport my work to the new PC. I tryed to transport my files (even my folders) using a USB memory, but I couldn't open my work in the new PC. Can any one help my on this problem?

Comment

Hi Debbiy,

You can have as many sites as you want and you can also use the same BV and FTP.

In your C:/MyDocuments/BlueVoda

Open a new folder for each and every domain you add.
              Under hthe domain folders you can open as many sub-folders as you require.

I built websites using the same BlueVoda Website builder and FTP.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by adrianinda View Post
                I wonder if this is the correct way to post a thread, but I have a question on bluevoda usage. I downloaded BlueVoda website builder in one computer and started working in a website design, then I installed the application in another PC and I wanted to continue the same website design in the new PC, but I don't know how to transport my work to the new PC. I tryed to transport my files (even my folders) using a USB memory, but I couldn't open my work in the new PC. Can any one help my on this problem?

Make it a point to work on your website design only on one computer as you webpage is link to all the image backgrounds, photos, graphics, fonts
                in your pc. Because everytime you move a webpage from one to another pc you will find missing items which has to be reloaded.

The same applies when you move any images or photo from C:\MyDocument\BlueVoda.
                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                X