• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reciperaven
    Sergeant

• Dec 2008

I have some problems on my site...

I have some glitches and would like to know If anybody else is getting them, they have been going on for a while.
    1. When opening some pages little 'red crosses' appear on the menus and some images, the images show but it is sort of over laid.
    2. Pages don't load completely and elements are missing. Like the white squares behind the recipes.
    3. I get error messages more than I should... error 404, forbidden, do not have permission ect.

These don't appear to happen all the time, but some people have metioned it and have seen some of it two. Please could you help to clear these out?

www.reciperaven.com/
    Visit: www.scissorlion.com
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: I have some problems on my site...

Hi receiperaven,

I just visited your website and it is beautifully done. I love the color scheme too.

Which means that you have done everything right. The problems you mentioned does not exist.

My conclusion is your PC and browser needs to be optimized. Ensure you have all the add-ons and plugins installed such as ActiveX and Java etc.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• reciperaven
      Sergeant

• Dec 2008

Re: I have some problems on my site...

Thank you!
      and I'll give that a try.
      Visit: www.scissorlion.com

Comment

Working...
      X