i am very new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am very new

i am finding this very overwhelming. My domain is pawndysgreetings.com, i can't seem to get it to work. i have published the site and when i do a search it tells me there is no such a place, when i preview the page to see if my form works, i get an error, i have watched to tutorials over and over and still can't seem to get it right. can someone please help and break this down for me...what am i suppost to do first...

Re: i am ready to give up

Ok.. I see your site. however, youve published it as an html page and it needs to be php. Thats WHY you get the error in the preview. Right click on the page, chose properties.. and select html to priview...however, AFTER you preview. you need to switch it back to .php using the same process, save as (leave the extension blank..it needs to be .bvp on your computer) and republish it as index. Most likely will have to login to cpanel and use file manager to delete the index.html or use blue ftp, public_html and right click on it and chose delete.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X