• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indesign
    Private

• Apr 2009

page transition et al

Hi, i just published our website and i have a few questions to anyone who can possible help.

1. The page transition when i clicked back to home does not show the 'vertical blind' effect? Any reason?
    2. Might be stupid ? but... why am i able to open the site while offline. Im using the same computer i built the web. is this normal?
    3. So how can i get to my site listed in to google, yahoo, and all. PLease help!!!

Hey thanks in advance. pleae check out our website and comment if you may. Any constructive critisisms are welcome.

www.wilprojects.biz
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: page transition et al

1. Page transitions don't always work in every browser, they are also known for slowing page load .. so unless it's really absolutely necessary to use them, it might be best perhaps to take them off ..

2. Again with your own website browser, you can choose to view any site offline, your browser holds a cache of that page for your viewing, this page is stored on your computer ..

3. You can submit your website to google and any other search engines .. you can do a search on the internet for search engine directories and some you will need to join to sign up for .. as well, have a look at all the forum disucssions regarding search engines ..you will find many useful tips and information to help you prepare your website pages correctly for the best results ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• indesign
      Private

• Apr 2009

Re: page transition et al

hey thanks... really appreciate that... youre awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
      X