This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help- some of my pages changed

help- i created a trucking page on my web site and now my home page and my powersweeping pages have some of the trucking elaments and colors on it, what did i do, i think i used a clone page to do my trucking page and made changes, help please.

Re: help- some of my pages changed

You need to make a new folder on your hard drive inside blue voda for your new site. Recreate your index page and save in that folder.. then publish to the new site.

If you have over written your old site.. you will need to fix its index page before publishing it again as well.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

no its not a new site, i just finially made my trucking page, it is a new page on my site. i can not get ride of the header picture from the trucking page that is now somehow hidden on my home page header undernieth the pictures that are on top on my home page. you can see it there and i never put it on my home page. take a look at my trucking page there is a tire with a sky background, then go look at my home page(index) page and you will see it hidden there, it should be there, and in my web site builder when i open the pages it is not there, only when i view it on the web. i am not sure how to fix it, i delteed the cloned trucking page i originally made and started a fresh new page to do the trucking one on, and it is still threre.

Comment

Ok FINALLY! I got it fixed, it must have been because i used a clone page and then made changes to it for a new page. phewww! thanks for the very fast reply i apreciate it!

Comment

Working...
        X