Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I am about to join but I have a few questions. 1)If I pay for a year and decide a month or two from now that I do not want to continue do I get a refund? 2)I want to have a site for multiple products, for example the first page will be dedicated to firewood, the second page will be for me to be an affiliate to some other site. the third and remaining pages will also be me as an affiliate to some other site. Is this something that will work since it seems that each page has its own keywords and metatags? If it will work then how do I name my site(Domain name)? Lastly how do I get the free domain name.

Re: Help

Originally posted by jdc View Post
    I am about to join but I have a few questions. 1)If I pay for a year and decide a month or two from now that I do not want to continue do I get a refund? 2)I want to have a site for multiple products, for example the first page will be dedicated to firewood, the second page will be for me to be an affiliate to some other site. the third and remaining pages will also be me as an affiliate to some other site. Is this something that will work since it seems that each page has its own keywords and metatags? If it will work then how do I name my site(Domain name)? Lastly how do I get the free domain name.
    1/ No choose the monthly option $30 set up and $9.95 u.s dollars.
    2/ if loaded into bv page yes as you put the tags into that page. but as most of the links will be someone else your helping them, so your first page is going to have to do the main work.
    3/ with your domain name.
    4/ when you sign up for a yearly hosting package. ( you will have to pay for the domain name after the first year).
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
    X