• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dumpsterdiva
    Sergeant

• Sep 2009

Help publish website!

i published my index page of my website and it won't come up when i search it on the internet. do i need to publish the rest of my website to see it? if anyone could help i would appreciate it thank you

www.detroittrash.net
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Help publish website!

Go to wherever you have purchased/Registered your domain and reset the DNS information so it "points" to the paired servers of your VodaHost account.
    You will find the information in the Account Verification Email sent to you upon payment and account creation.

DNS Tutorials Step-by Step instructions on how to make DNS (Domain Nameserver) changes

I assume this is the Primary Domain for your VodaHost Account ... if not, you will need to create an Add-On Domain in your Control Panel first. The Login Page not only gives you access to your Control Panel, but also shows you your paired DNS servers.
    Control Panel Login
    How To Create Add-On Domain Tutorial
    Control Panel Tutorials

PS: Make a note of where all the Tutorials are and how to locate them easily for future assistance!
    TUTORIAL LIBRARY
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• dumpsterdiva
      Sergeant

• Sep 2009

thank you for responding. i went to the link you sent me with the tutorials to transfer my domain name over, but my dns website is not listed on any of the 18 tutorials. what should i do?

Comment

• Karen Mac
        General

• Apr 2006

contact your current registrar for futher instructions.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by dumpsterdiva View Post
          thank you for responding. i went to the link you sent me with the tutorials to transfer my domain name over, but my dns website is not listed on any of the 18 tutorials. what should i do?
          The Tutorials illustrate the process of "re-directing" a domain to your VodaHost Account, not transferring the domain .... if your Registrar is not specifically listed (to make you feel comfortable to simply follow steps in the tutorial), please try to grasp the concept first, so when you do contact your Registrar, you know what to ask and what to expect to achieve the end goals you are seeking - you want your domain to "point" to your VodaHost account so your website can be 'found' and displayed!

You need to understand the processes as the priority to being able to actually perform them if you are to be successful absorbing everything and building a website without constantly being challenged ....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X