Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't my images appear in Internet Explorer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't my images appear in Internet Explorer?

It seems my website created in BlueVoda is different for all browsers. Everything seems to work fine in the newest versions of Firefox, but in Internet Explorer, some of the images on my website do not appear, and they happen to be some of the most important ones.

Can someone help me to just make it work in every browser (although I know that it's much more complicated than that)?

Thanks,
    Zach
    Animal Crossing Village!
    Your one stop website for the quirky and fun game of Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing Wild World, and Animal Crossing City Folk!
    Check us out now!

Re: Why don't my images appear in Internet Explorer?

Some of the images are in .png format. IE has issue with png transparent files. To go your tools --> options --> publish and make sure to check the "include pngfix.***...." box
    Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services

Comment

That's already checked, and it still continues to do that. o_O
      Animal Crossing Village!
      Your one stop website for the quirky and fun game of Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing Wild World, and Animal Crossing City Folk!
      Check us out now!

Comment

Dont name them BANNER.. some browsers firewalls and virus scans block anything with this name

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Neither are named banner, but one is a mouseover.
          Animal Crossing Village!
          Check us out now!

Comment

you need to change the image names. the image "New Picture (3).png" is hard for the browser to read. you need to treat it as if you are naming a new page (no capital letters and no spaces) because that's how the browser pulls it from the server. Name it something relevant to the page while you are at it.

I emailed you your image to your personal account - use it as is to test if it will show up on IE - it should not have a problem. Don't forget to publish all files, not just recently changed.
            Mr. Big Paw
            Somewhere in the CO mountains
            Big Paw Services

Comment

Working...
            X